Optec provides customized armored fiber optic patchcords with high-quality factory-termination in a cost effect manner. They are available in different choices of connectors include FC, SC, ST, LC, MU and E2000, with customer specified fiber mode and length to fit for each installation’s needs.
Stainless steel tube inside the outer cable jacket
– Enhances fiber protection from rodents with the strong cable structure and reduce maintenance costs in outer plant
Supports different applications and field requirements
– Available in Simplex and Duplex with options of all connectors including LC, FC, SC, ST, MU and E2000
Satisfies client’s needs in different usages
– Cables of armored structure with outer jacket available in Riser (OFNR) and Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH)
High flexibility for different installation needs
– Available in singlemode (OS2), multimode (OM1 ~ OM5), as well as G657A1/2/3 fibers
Strong pressure resistance
– Higher durability and longer service life
Note: Optec works with customers to provide highly customized products with different specifications & required optical performance in a flexible pricing scheme. The above optical performance is only one of their product tiers. Please contact us for more details.
Ordering code: ARM-DX-SM-LS-SC-U-10M
Item Description: Armored Patchcord, Duplex, Singlemode, LSZH, SC/UPC-SC/UPC, Length: 10 Meters