A Ball Screw is a mechanical linear actuator that translates rotational motion to linear motion with little friction. A threaded shaft provides a helical raceway for ball bearings which act as a precision screw. As well as being able to apply or withstand high thrust loads, they can do so with minimum internal friction. They are made to close tolerances and are therefore suitable for use in situations in which high precision is necessary. The ball assembly acts as the nut while the threaded shaft is the screw. In contrast to conventional leadscrews, Ball Screws tend to be rather bulky, due to the need to have a mechanism to recirculate the balls.
It is the first mechanical component of the transmission which is made by the sliding contact of the traditional screw, modified into the rolling contact, and then converts the rotation of the steel ball inside the nut into the linear motion. The Ball Screw has become one of the key components in the precision technology industry and precision machinery industry in recent years because of its high positioning accuracy, long life, low pollution, and the ability to do high-speed forward and reverse transmission and conversion transmission.
The Ball Screw is generally composed of a screw, nut, steel ball, fixed seat, flow cover or return tube. The internal and external circulators are the most common structures used in the industry today.
Precision machine tools, industrial machinery, electronic machinery, and transport machinery. It may also be applied to the transmission of computer disk drive, the adjustment of airplane wing, the control of propeller tilt angle, medical X-ray fluoroscopy devices, etc. The range of applications is extremely wide.
- Small size of nut: Small space and light weight. The external size of the nut is reduced by more than 20% compared with other market products, which can greatly reduce the installation space.
- Shaft customization: In addition to processing contents in the catalog, we can also process according to the customer’s drawing to meet the customer’s needs.
- Full length can be specified: The full length is specified in units of 1 mm, and can be adapted to special lengths if required.
- Inventory items available: Orders up to 20 sets can be shipped within 8 working days.
- Packaging has full protection: The outer packaging is made of hard cassette, which can withstand heavy pressure and drops to ensure product safety.