OPTEC’s IP68 LC cabling solutions provide robust protection for fiber optic interconnection. It integrates the small form factor duplex LC connector and adapter with a ruggedness built to withstand a harsh environment in the outer housing used to protect your applications from moisture, liquid, and dust. This makes it suitable for fiber cabling deployment in FTTA, base stations, transportation, railway systems and industrial networks.
The IP68 LC cabling solutions are available in different fiber modes include single mode (OS2) and multimode (OM1/OM2/OM3/OM4/OM5), with customer specified length and end-face polishing (PC/UPC/APC). Options of inline and flange mounted receptacle for allowing optimized installation efficiency in any harsh indoor and outdoor environments.
Bayonet lock design with built-in global standard LC type connector
– Fulfills waterproof property (IP68) for extreme environment applications
Push & pull connector with external housing holding
– Provides water and dust protection in Railway system, outdoor environment, Medical equipment and Industrial equipment
Available in different fiber modes including single mode (OS2) & multimode (OM1 ~ OM5) with customized length and structure
– Satisfies client’s needs in different industries
LC plug latch function
– Avoids in ferrule end faces scratch for maintaining high optical performance
No special tool used in installation
– Ease of installation
High corrosion resistance (Salt spray: 1000h) and Straight Pull: typical 200N or more (7mm diameter, cable with strength member)
– High performance in harsh environments such as wet, high vibration, or corrosive environment
Product Information − LC Receptacles